As part of our integrated EPCM project capabilities, Mustard offers a range of engineering solutions for onshore and offshore oil & gas producers.
With a high proportion of our staff coming from a technical background, engineering know-how is at the core of Mustard Energy business, allowing us to better facilitate the development, maintenance, modification, construction and operation of oil & gas production facilities worldwide.
Our engineering services, whether carried out in-house or outsourced to trusted providers, have repeatedly helped our clients achieve optimum performance in their projects.
Our services range from concept and feasibility studies, through front-end engineering design to basic and detail engineering and all aspects of maintenance engineering strategy and practice:
- Concept studies and design
- Feasibility studies
- Preparation of pre-FEED/FEED (Front End Engineering & Design) packages
- Basic and detailed design engineering
- Preparation of specifications and drawings
- Pre commissioning and commissioning
- Engineering for modification, maintenance and upgrades
- Process control and optimization
- Risk assessment and uncertainty analysis
- Hazardous and operability studies (HAZOP)
- Plant & piping engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Control & instrumentation engineering
- 2D/3D Mechanical structure, design and drawings
- Accessory systems design
- As built documentation